We hope you guys are washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, not sneezing carelessly, mantaining S O C I A L D I S T A N C I N G and adhering to all Ministry of Health (MoH) guidelines. We care about you and are also taking heed to the advice from MoH on managing #COVID19, as we continue to serve you.
As the #COVID19 situation involves transmission of a virus through close contact, the health and safety of our beneficiaries will take very high priority. We have therefore;
1. Halted our outreaches to communities until it is safe for us all to meet.
2. All in-person meetings with lawyers have been suspended until the situation dictates otherwise.
The team is beefing up all our digital services, to ensure they remain available to serve your legal information needs. Lawyers will be available on all the following platforms to respond to your queries ;
1. Facebook Inbox Barefoot Lawyers Uganda
2. Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Twitter- @barefootlawug
4. Phone call 0392177405 or 0414660539 during work hours.
5. Free SMS- Type LAW (your question) and send to 6115.
Our strategic direction is informed by Uganda Governments advisory (through the Ministry of Health), the global health viewpoint (international advisories from the World Health Organisation, CDC, etc) and our strategic priorities.
For more information on BarefootLaws COVID Contingency Strategy, read our document here; https://barefootlaw.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/BFL-CONTINGENCY-STRATEGY-COVID-19-PP-Compressed-1.pdf